Saturday 14 November 2015

Its close by!!!

Wataguan my darlings, how you all doing this beautiful sunny Saturday?
Mehn, have you guyz noticed the hotness of this sun and the weather? Before 8am, gbam, sun is out. Nawa. Biko, I need rain oo, cos this heat can boil beans.

Can you smell it yet? I mean Christmas!!! Chai, I can't wait cos for the first time in 5 years I won't be working before and after Christmas, infact, I would be on leave till the new year. Yippee!!!
Biko, if you have any owambe party, call on Pam, I'll be there LIVE. Lolz.

Anyways, this is me checking on you all, and also to remind you that I LOVE YOU. Do have a beautiful weekend. Cheers.


4 comments:

  1. Love u too Pam dear. Do enjoy the rest of your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xmas is near! Happy weekend dear.
    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm..... Na or own better pass ooo no work for u

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can see and smell xmas ! yaaaay! cant wait to eat rice and chicken

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji