Thursday 1 October 2015

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.


Happy 55th year to our dear country NIGERIA. Hmmm, it's been 55 years already, and we pray to get to our higher ground soonest. God bless us all.




Ehmm, sorry about the two days break. I was kinda resting cos while you all were resting last week, yours truly was working. But unfortunately, cough and catarrh took over. Nawa.

Today is another public holiday. What will you be doing today? As for me, I'll be.....

Do have a wonderful rest day, and don't forget to pray for our dear country and our fellow Nigerians. We pray our country grows from grass to Grace in Jesus Name. Amen

Happy New month to us all, Blessings upon blessings shall overflow in our lives this season. Amen.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA, GOD BLESS YOU AND I. Good people, great nation. ONE NIGERIA.

9 comments:

  1. Unfortunately for me,I am at work. Dem no gree give us holiday.
    Happy New Month to u Pam dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and u both, Lol. I'm at work too with the dripping nose and all. It's well oo.

      Delete
  2. I work in a place where Public Hols no dey dictionary, Happy new month dearie. Do take care of yourself biko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy independence day and happy new month Pam!!!


    www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Independence. Nawa for una workplace. ...we need to report them to the labour union.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy independence day Pam cribbers..




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji