Monday 26 October 2015

FACE/BEAUTY OF THE WEEK.

Yes, Yesss, YESSSSS, it is finally back. Our FACE OF THE WEEK is back. All thanks to you my lovely Pamscribers who brought me back to track. I love you all plentiful, Lol. I'm kinda thinking about changing the name to BEAUTY/HANDSOME OF THE WEEK, what do you all think about it? Also, I'll want to feature a guy on next week's feature, so all you anonymous guys that doesn't comment, lol, and even the sweet guys that comment, biko, send your details to my mail box. Thanks.

So without wasting time joor cos my blood dey hot, I'll love to introduce this amazing and beautiful lady, infact she is well endowed in the right places (if you know what I mean, Lolz). She is also a blogger and blogs here, and she's good at what she does. Biko, join me in welcoming this wonderful personality in the house...Oyaa, standing ovationnnn.....Yippeeeee.....



My name is Carina Kike Jacob. I graduated from Benson Idahosa University. I work with An NGO, blog and write.
I like writing, watching football, cooking, dancing and watching my favorite series Supernatural and Bones. I also love spending time with my family.



I have a big dream, I want to be an Author. I am seriously working towards it.
I hate dishonesty and pretense. I like people who are straight forward, don't beat around the bush.
Status: single.
Thanks Pammie.


Thank you too Carina for gracing us with your beautiful face. You are truly amazing. God Bless you Richly. Amen.
*Clears throat* She is single and loves cooking, I'm so going for her if I were a guy. Lol. Guys in the house take note, send me a mail if interested, and I'll do the hooking up. Lol.
Wait a minute, Carina you love SUPERNATURAL??? Infact, I love you, No homo.

Oya, it yaff show. Please let's show her some love people.
Love you all and have a beautiful week ahead.

P.S- Interested people should contact me via email- pamciekeem@gmail.com. Cheers.

11 comments:

  1. You are beautiful but u didn't tell us where u come from nau. Are u yoruba or igbo? We need to know

    All the best dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl, I love her E-novel. She is a good writer

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great personality...next time get more pics, Im a picture kinda person jare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like you. How do you guys love supernatural?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm.. Carina is pretty...I like the way she writes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty and brains that's what you are dear. Make sure you get an ISBN for your book(s).







    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep.. carina the beautiful damsel


    www.adenegift.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carina forgot to add that she loves football... If I am not mistaken, she is a Liverpool fan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys!!
    @Jummy... It does not matter where I'm from. I'm a naija pickin.Lol
    Ugo.. I said it ooo.. Anything about me,n football is included. I must mention it.
    *Hugs@ Pammie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys!!
    @Jummy... It does not matter where I'm from. I'm a naija pickin.Lol
    Ugo.. I said it ooo.. Anything about me, football is included. I must mention it.
    *Hugs@ Pammie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji