Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Park Incident.

Have you ever been in a situation whereby something happens and you'll be like, what just happened now? Anyway, here goes: Two years ago, I was traveling to the east and boarded Chisco. Unfortunately, that morning I had this bad purging wahala, but still insisted on traveling with it (bad condition), though I tried to control it with my flagil tablet.

While waiting for the bus to get filled up at the park, my tummy started again with full force, chai, I felt hot sweat trickling down my body, and I knew if I don't do something quickly, na shit I go park for the park, Lol. So I stood up and quietly walked up to a guy who directed me to the toilet. I didn't even bother to read the sign there or lock the door, just speedily sat down to do my "thing".

Mid-way, a guy just opened the door, zippers of his trouser was already down exposing his "penis". My eyes gouged out from its sockets as I shouted "BLOOD OF JESUS". The guy immediately looked straight to where the voice came from, suprised, he apologized and left me and my widely opened mouth. I was so embrassed when I came out and found out that the rest-room was indeed for guys, I couldn't take note cos of the pressure of the "shit" on the way, Lol.

From then onwards, I learnt that it's very essential to read instructions, no matter how impatient you are, cos I don't want some guy dangling his 'kini' in front of me next time. Lol.

6 comments:

  1. I can just imagine that kinda hot shit, that shit don cash me before eehn.till date I don't know how I flew home.
    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think have experienced such ooo....but its always advisable to know your body system before embarking on any journey...lolzzz your story cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha lol Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao...funny gal

    Chinwenmeri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. terribly bad though not ur fault

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeyegirl....dangling his kini

    Those shit situations no be here ooo. Everyone will be feeling cold but you will be sweating profusely. Ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji