Tuesday 17 March 2015

GUEST POST: How can I tell my girlfriend to dump her boyfriend?

Hi Pam, wuddup (lol). Nice one, you have here. Keep it balling. Well here's my gist. I have this yeye friend that can talk more than a parrot. She indeed can talk for Africa. She's been dating this guy for 4 years now and she thinks it's leading to the altar, but the thing is, this guy has confidently told my husband that he won't marry her, that he's just catching his fun with her and wen his tired, he'll kick her ass out. Though my husband has tried to convince him to marry her but he refused with the excuse that she's not wife material.
I've tried talking to my friend to leave this guy alone, I even had to tell her what the guy said, and asked her not to tell the guy, like I said she talks too much, which she did promise not to tell the guy. Can you believe that this yeye girl went back to make trouble, told the guy everything, the guy on the other hand had a fit with my husband, and my husband got so mad at me for telling the girl what he confidently told me.

Please, is it a bad thing to be friends with this girl? I was actually trying to help her but instead she doesn't need help. I've cut my friendship with her and really angry at her now. But I still feel for her knowing that she's just wasting her time in that relationship. How else can I help her.

******Chai! This one pass me ooo. Dearest friends, please let's do what we do best. If anything comes to me, I'll comment in the comment section. Thanks.******

10 comments:

  1. Leave her alone na...is it you ass they will dumb. na waoo be drinking panadol for another's headache

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? Dis jes got me tongue tied, dear poster just continue praying for her and keep advicing her but never tell her any secret of urs ooo to avoid bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh? Dis jes got me tongue tied, dear poster just continue praying for her and keep advicing her but never tell her any secret of urs ooo to avoid bullshit



    Jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done what I will do, by telling her the gospel truth.
    Leave her when the time comes, she will come crawling at your feet. I wonder why some girls can't read between the lines


    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some girls think through their weaves... I hate when someone choose suffering. Just let her be.

    Pls visit rellanaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have to cut her off. Just pray for her and stop giving her unsolicited advice. Just hope she'll come to her senses sooner rather than later.

    mololasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She will learn the hard way...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a difficult one - she definitely needs deliverance, and I pray that one day she learns to think with her head. Some women tire me ooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. JUST PASSING, I COMMENT MY RESERVE. (FOR ME IF I WARN OF IMPENDING DANGER AND YOU NO HEAR, THEN I GO HELP YOU REACH THE DANGER FASTER. AGBARA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im going through somthing similar. Problem is my girlfriend assumes i have no right to judge since i am single. What do i do?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop your awesome comments. Love ya, Muahh.
Email: pamciekeem@gmail.com
twitter: @pamciekeem
I.G: pamela_orji